Apple Cider Vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing health qualities.
Millions of Health Conscious Consumers worldwide use Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar every day.
The three key reasons why most people use Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar are for culinary uses by adding it to foods and recipes, for health and wellness purposes and as a beauty aid.
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the organically grown apples, needless to say, it is the best and highest quality Apple Cider Vinegar available in the world today. This product has consistently been reviewed and awarded for its best quality.
Organic, Raw, Unfiltered, with the ‘Mother’ (Naturally Gluten Free – Certified Non-GMO)
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is:
- USDA Certified Organic, one of the best-packaged food products in the world
- Made from Real Apples: Made from organically grown apples
- Best in Class Manufacturing: Made using exacting scientific standards used to meet organic certified food product standards. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized with 5% acidity.
- Unfiltered and it contains the valuable apple peel which is rich in important polyphenol antioxidants.
- Unfiltered and loaded with important polyphenol antioxidants.
- Raw, live and unpasteurized. Full of enzymes!
- Live food: Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is raw. It is not Pasteurized and therefore it is rich in enzymes.
- Contains “Mother” of Vinegar: Contains the amazing “Mother” of Vinegar, a natural cloudy substance found only in raw, unfiltered organic vinegar formed from naturally occurring strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules. It is highly regarded for it’s nutritional and health benefits.
- Kosher Certified
- GLUTEN FREE.
- NON-GMO CERTIFIED.
- Trusted since 1912.
- Best Tasting
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
Millions of Health Conscious Consumers use Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for its culinary uses by adding it to foods and recipes, for health and wellness purposes and as a beauty aid. Some of the key Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits are:
Ingredients: Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar 473 ml Unflavoured
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is:
- Contains 5% acidity. It contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules.
Nutrition facts & Specification of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
pH = 3.075
Concentration/Strength = 63 grain
Acetic Acid = 5.14 %
Potassium = 11mg/Tbsp. <2% DRV / RD
NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED.
Popular uses of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar in India
Below are some popular uses of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar in India:
1 Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss
As per a small Japanese study, published in 2009 in the journal Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, found that obese people who consumed between 15ml and 30ml of acetic acid – the major component of vinegar – diluted in water daily for 12 weeks experienced significant decreases in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference, and triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood). Source: Hindustan Times
2 Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin
The malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar soften and exfoliate skin, reduce red spots, and balance the pH of your skin.
3 Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Apple cider vinegar may help you with your dandruff problem, by changing the pH levels of your scalp, making it harder for the yeast to grow.
4 Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne
Antibacterial properties of Apple cider vinegar makes a great natural toner as it helps keep acne under control.
A Brief History About Bragg Live Foods
Paul C Bragg started, Bragg Live Foods in 1912. It was Bragg, who also introduced America to the first health food store. As a teenager Paul was suffering from tuberculosis, he developed his diet and exercise routine to rebuild his body. As a result, he excelled in athletics and experienced unparalleled health.
For over 100 years, his company has spread the gospel of health by providing natural products and a library of information. Today Patricia Bragg (Paul’s Daughter), reach out and spread the word of health through radio shows, television, and personal lectures.