Multivitamin Mineral SupplementsShow Filters
Showing all 5 results
Amino Acids, Calcium Supplements, Chromium Supplements, Essential Minerals, Iodine Supplements, Magnesium Supplements, Manganese Supplements, Molybdenum Supplements, Multivitamin Mineral Supplements, Selenium Supplements, Supplements, Vitamin A Supplements, Vitamin B Supplements, Vitamin B12 Supplements, Vitamin B6 Supplements, Vitamin C Supplements, Vitamin D Supplements, Vitamin E Supplements, Vitamins, Zinc SupplementsRs. 2,499.00 MRP Add to cart
Essential Minerals, Magnesium Supplements, Manganese Supplements, Multivitamin Mineral Supplements, Selenium Supplements, Vitamin A Supplements, Vitamin B Supplements, Vitamin B12 Supplements, Vitamin B6 Supplements, Vitamin C Supplements, Vitamin D Supplements, Vitamin E Supplements, Vitamins, Zinc SupplementsRs. 8,499.00 MRP Add to cart
Showing all 5 results
Best Multivitamin Tablets, Capsules & Syrup in India
More and more people are looking for best multivitamin tablets, capsules and syrup in India today. It is primarily due to increasing awareness about multivitamins and its health benefits.
You always knew that our food supply all the major macro & micro nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Right food in sufficient proportion ensure sufficiency of these nutrients.
However, today our food itself lack many of these nutrients. On top of it we are increasingly eating processed food, which completely lack many such nutrients.
Therefore, now everyone knows that eating a balanced diet if not sufficient to provide body with required nutrients. This is the reason why everyone is looking for best multivitamin tablets, capsules and syrup in India and overseas.
What is Multivitamin
Multivitamins are a complete dosage of micro-nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.
Multivitamins supply daily dose of vitamins (such as vitamin A, B, C, D etc.), minerals (Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc.), amino acids (5HTP, Melatonin etc.) and Fatty acid (DHA).
Therefore, Multivitamins are essentially a complete formulation of Vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Please note that multivitamins does not contain any macro-nutrients such as carbohydrate, fats or proteins.
They should essentially be know as Multi-Vitamin-Mineral-Amino Formulation.
Every individual who seek sufficiency of micro-nutrients should take a Multivitamin to supplement the intake that you get from your food.
Multivitamins help you:
- Protect your body from micro-nutrient deficiencies
- Increase your performance
- Promote overall health
Multivitamin Tablet Benefits
It has been found that multivitamins help an individual recover from nutritional deficiency. However, what is interesting to note is that multivitamins also help you protect your body from infections and other common autoimmune diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis, etc.
- Lowers the risk of chronic diseases
- Reduces inflammation and lessens the stress level
- Prevents vitamins and mineral deficiency
- Promotes vitality and concentration for enhanced everyday performance
- Helps the brain to function better
- Supports healthy immune system
- Strengthens bones and tissues
- Improves metabolism and increases strength
- Helps in fast recovery and better growth
- Boosts energy and testosterone levels
- Supports muscle growth and joint health
- Provides protection against free radical damage
- Helps keep eyes and skin healthy
How to choose Best Multivitamin Tablets, Capsules or Syrup for yourself
Multivitamins come in many forms. You will find several multivitamins claiming to be the best. The form of these multivitamins also vary. While Multivitamin tablets / capsule are very popular among adults, for kids a syrup / powder makes perfect sense.
Apart from the above mentioned physical characteristics the composition of multivitamins also vary. So if you are looking for a multivitamin, it is certain that you will get confused.
Here is how you can choose best multivitamin in india:
- Choose the form of Multivitamin: It is important to decide what would be easy to consume. For example for a child a syrup would be helpful. However, ensure that the syrup does not contain sugar in it.
- Choose the nutrients you need: The nutrient requirement of a men and women vary. Therefore, you must choose a multivitamin that helps your recover from nutritional deficiency.(1)
- Supplementation with calcium and vitamin D might increase bone mineral density and decrease fracture rates in postmenopausal women [3, 4].
- Women of childbearing age who might become pregnant should obtain 400 mcg/day of synthetic folic acid from fortified foods or dietary supplements. Taking sufficient amounts of folic acid in the first month of pregnancy (a time when many women do not yet know that they are pregnant) reduces the risk of neural tube defects in newborns [5, 6, 7].
- People over age 50 should obtain recommended intakes of vitamin B12 mainly from fortified foods or dietary supplements, because they could be less able than younger people to absorb the protein-bound, naturally occurring vitamin B12 in food [8, 9]. In addition, vegans should ensure that their intakes of vitamin B12 from fortified foods or supplements are adequate .
- Pregnant women should take an iron supplement as recommended by an obstetrician or other healthcare provider .
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that exclusively and partially breastfed infants receive supplements of 400 IU/day of vitamin D shortly after birth and continue to receive these supplements until they are weaned and consume at least 1,000 mL/day of vitamin D-fortified formula or whole milk .
- Similarly, all non-breastfed infants ingesting less than 1,000 mL/day of vitamin D-fortified formula or milk should receive a vitamin D supplement of 400 IU/day .
- According to the Academy, children at nutritional risk who might benefit from supplementation include those who have anorexia or an inadequate appetite, follow fad diets, have chronic disease, come from deprived families or suffer parental neglect or abuse, participate in dietary programs for managing obesity, consume a vegetarian diet without adequate dairy products, and have failure to thrive .
- Choose the nutrients you do not need: Avoid multivitamins with Copper and Iron.
Buy Multivitamins Online
If you are looking for the best multivitamin for yourself, your search ends here. Below are the 6 best multivitamins that you can choose for you and your family.
Best Multivitamin Tablets in India
Best Multivitamin Capsules in India
Best Multivitamin Syrup in India
Best Multivitamin Powder in India
So What are you waiting for. Like it or not you need a multivitamin supplement. Multivitamins will not only fulfill deficiency of nutrients but will also support you in your hectic lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 When to take multivitamin?
Multivitamins help you recover from deficiency of micro-nutrients such as Vitamins, Minerals and amino acids. As these micro nutrients are essential for smooth functioning of our body it makes sense to take them in the morning along with your first meal.
In the morning our metabolism is high, therefore taking multivitamins in the morning allows it to be absorbed by our body easily. Therefore, it’s generally recommended to take vitamins in the morning.
However if you have a busy schedule or forget things easily, it recommended to take it when you are most likely to remember it.
2 Which is the best multivitamin for women?
The best multivitamin for women is
3 Which is the best multivitamin for men?
4 Which are the top 10 multivitamin capsules in India?
Though you are looking for top 10 multivitamin capsules in India. I would recommend you to reconsider your search. The form of the multivitamin does not matter. What matters is if it provide you the micro-nutrients that you need.
5 Which are the top 10 multivitamins?
Below is the list of Top 10 Multivitamins:
6 Which are the best multivitamins for kids?
7 What are the multivitamin tablets side effects?
Multivitamins are generally safe to take and are not expected to cause any serious side effects. However, if you take excessive dosage you might experience side effects that are associated with overdosing of its components.
Some of the multivitamin tablets side effects are:
- Upset stomach
- Unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth