Vitamin B7 - Biotin SupplementsShow Filters
Showing the single result
Showing the single result
What is Biotin?
Biotin is a vitamin, which is found in small amount in various kind of eatables. It is used to prevent and treat biotin deficiency associated with malnutrition and weight loss. It is also used for hair loss, skin rashes in infants (seborrheic dermatitis), brittle nails and mild depression. Some of the food items that are rich in biotin include brewer’s yeast, cooked eggs, peanuts, walnuts, soybeans etc.
How does it work?
Biotin is an essential component of enzymes present in the body, which helps to break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates and others. Biotin deficiency is usually identified by its symptoms that includes thinning of the hair and red scaly rash around the eyes, nose and mouth. Nervous system symptoms include depression, exhaustion, hallucinations, and tingling of the arms and legs.
Health Benefits of Biotin
- Supports a Healthy Metabolism – Biotin supplement contains Vitamin B7, which is needed to convert the food you eat into energy that aids in the maintenance of a healthy metabolism. Without sufficient vitamin B7 present in the body, symptoms of a slow-moving metabolism may come into notice like fatigue, low energy level, digestive problems and more. Taking Biotin capsules available at Vitsupp.com can help to maintain a healthy metabolism.
- Biotin Supplements may improve Glucose Intolerance – Biotin benefits to manage blood glucose levels and helps in decreasing the expression of enzyme, which stimulates glucose production by the liver.
- Biotin Supplements for Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails – Biotin Supplements helps to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. When someone experiences a vitamin B7 deficiency, so symptoms may appear in the form of thinning and brittle hair and irritated skin.
- Protects Brain Function and Fights Cognitive Decline – Biotin supplements contain Vitamin B7, which benefits to maintain the health of the nervous system. It influences memory function and helps to defend against age-related cognitive impairment. Biotin benefits to keep up a positive mindset, boost energy and increase concentration.
- Needed to Build and Repair Tissues and Muscles – Biotin supplements help in the growth and maintenance of tissues and also aid to build and repair muscles. When a muscle or tissue is broken, Biotin helps to work in building the strength of muscle and tissue that can lead to growth.
Where to buy Biotin Supplements?
You can buy the best biotin supplement available from the market or online at the convenience of your home at VitSupp.com. VitSupp.com offers only the best of biotin products.