Organic India Triphala Ayurvedic Supplement
Nutrient-rich Triphala (or three fruits) regulates, strengthens, tones, and cleanses your digestive system without stripping or depleting your body of vital nutrients. Organic Triphala is an effective natural health supplement for poor bowel disorders & related problems. It is combination of herbs that work best on constipation & improving digestion system. It is a time-tested formulation used to relieve constipation and to cleanse the colon. Triphala reduces fat deposits in the intestines and eliminates intestinal toxins and gas. It is Non-habit forming.
Benefits of Organic India, Triphala
- Triphala is a time-tested formulation used for the treatment of constipation.
- This herbal colon cleanser is very effective.
- Organic India, Triphala reduces fat deposit in the intestines & eliminates intestinal toxins & gas.
- It improves digestion system, provides nutritional assimilation and helps to regulate metabolism.
- Triphala is rich source of Natural Vitamin C.
- This health supplement is also advised for rejuvenation, improves vision, good for people of all ages.
- Organic India, Triphala best treatment for Constipation, Gas, Indigestion, Poor digestion, Low immune states, common colds, eye disorders.
- Gluten-free and vegan
- GMO free
- Kosher & Halal certified
Organic Triphala Ayurvedic Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|‡Organic Amalaki fruit (Phyllanthus emblica)||160 mg||*|
|‡Organic Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)||160 mg||*|
|‡Organic Vibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)||160 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established
‡Herbs Certified Organic by Control Union
Direction of use
- Take 4-6 capsules before bed with a full glass of water.
- In Hypercholesterolemia and other indication 1 or 2 capsules twice daily within meals.
- Can be taken with other medications.
- Safe for long term use.
Ingredients of Organic Triphala Ayurvedic Supplement
- Amalaki/Amla fruit pulp 160 mg (Emblica officinalis) with potent antioxidant polyphenols including ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bioflavanoids, ellagic acid and other tannins.
- Vibhitaki/Beleric myrobalan fruit pulp 160 mg (Terminalia belerica) with potent antioxidant polyphenols including tannins.
- Haritaki/Yellow myrobalan fruit pulp 160 mg (Terminalia chebula) with potent antioxidant polyphenols including tannins.