Thorn Liquid Vitamin D Drop with Vitamin K for High Absorption
Vitamin K2 exerts a more powerful influence on bone than does vitamin K1.
Vitamin K2 is a series of molecules known as menaquinones. The most common and well-studied of the menaquinones is MK-4. Thorne Research’s vitamin K2 is MK-4. Vitamin K is essential for normal cell formation and to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
It is essential to maintain an optimal level of vitamin D through all stages of life, from fetal development to old age. Vitamin D helps support a number of important systems in the body, including muscle and bone health, as well as cardiovascular and immune function.
Combining vitamins D and K might provide synergistic protection of these systems.
One study in postmenopausal women found a combination of minerals along with vitamins D and K maintained healthy artery elasticity, compared to two other groups of women who received either minerals with vitamin D but not vitamin K, or placebo.
Thorne Research’s Vitamin D / K2 Liquid is in medium chain triglyceride oil, preserved with mixed tocopherols.
Liquid vitamins D3 and K2 in a balanced formula
- 10 drops contain 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 and 1 mg of vitamin K2
- Both vitamin K and vitamin D support healthy bones and muscles
- Comes as a liquid for ease of use
- Both vitamin K and vitamin D support a healthy cardiovascular system and healthy immune function
- Provides nutritional support for oncology patients
Ingredients: Thorne Liquid Vitamin D and K Supplements 30 ml
Two Drops Contain:
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3): 1,000 IU
- Vitamin K (as Vitamin K2 (Menatetrenone (MK4))): 200 mcg.
- Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Mixed Tocopherols
Suggested Use: Thorne Liquid Vitamin D and K Supplements 30 ml
Take 2 drops one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner. Invert bottle to dispense individual drops. May be added to food or mixed in beverages.
Servings Per Container: 600
Warnings: ALLERGY WARNING
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs, the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
Source: Thorne Research
There are no reviews yet.