ORGANIC INDIA Quinoa is Highly praised as a nutritious food by Indian nutritionists and doctors. Quinoa is known for its versatility. Although it is actually a seed (not a grain), it is prepared as a grain and can be substituted for rice or any other starchy grain in in all your favourite meals or traditional Indian dishes.
Cooked Quinoa (Kinwa) is a favourite because of its great taste, nutritional value, and ease of preparation. Quinoa is the only plant product containing all the nine essentials amino acids making it an excellent choice of food for vegetarians. Quinoa is rich in vitamin B, E & minerals especially iron, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, magnesium & copper. Given the low Glycaemic index and high nutrient profile, regular consumption of Quinoa can heal metabolic derangements. A human study showed Quinoa could significantly improve blood sugar, insulin and triglyceride levels in comparison to other gluten-free grains.
Quinoa is certainly a great superfood and so the Quinoa Corporation rightly calls it the “Super grain of the Future”. ORGANIC INDIA’s ethically produced and certified organic Quinoa is grown right here in India.
Health Benefits of Quinoa:
Given the low Glycaemic index and high nutrient profile, Quinoa has many health benefits:
- Heal metabolic derangements.
- Possesses Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Viral and Anti-depression effects.
- Rich source of Prebiotic Compounds that nourish our healthy gut bacteria.
- Helps relieve constipation.
- Good for weight loss.
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar levels.
Key Features of Organic India Quinoa:
- 100% organic.
- Rich in protein – twice the amount as compared to rice.
- High fibre, good for digestion.
- Good source of Riboflavin (B2).
- Contains iron, lysine, magnesium and manganese.