Coriander powder is one of the oldest Indian spices used for cooking. It is used as spices in many Indian cuisine and gives unique flavour to all your dishes. Coriander powder is derived by grinding the dried seeds of coriander plant. It has a pleasing aroma and savour.
Coriander Powder in Hindi
Coriander powder is called “Dhaniya” in hindi. It is an annual herb which is found in every part of India. It is a unique herb that finds a place in almost every Indian cuisine. Its unique touch is required to make for a delicious and aromatic food. Almost all parts of Coriander plant cab be eaten but fresh leaves and dried seeds are most traditionally used for cooking.
Why You should buy Organic Coriander Powder
- Our product is 100 percent certified organic coriander powder, made from the finest coriander seeds sourced from certified organic farms across India.
- No chemicals, pesticides or insecticides used while growing.
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices.
Health Benefits of Organic Coriander Powder
- Coriander seeds or powder have anti-epileptic, antimutagenic, antimicrobial, anxiety inhibitor, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory thus helps in digestive issues.
- Naturally lowers the blood sugar as increases the hypoglycemic action.
- Consuming coriander powder lowers the blood sugar thus helps in hypertension.
- Anti-microbial effect of Coriander powder leads to an additional protection against food poisoning.
- Decreases bad cholesterol.
- Helps in relieving the symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection. Also, if you have coriander seeds, soak 1.5 tablespoon coriander seeds overnight in two cups of water. Strain and drink the liquid.