Naturally grown masoor dal or “Red Lentil” from farmer’s fresh is a great source of potassium, iron, fibre and essential amino acids. It can be added to vegetable soup to improve digestion. It is low in carbs and high in protein, therefore, perfect to go with your daily diet schedule.
Health Benefits of Farmer’s Fresh Masoor Dal
- It is considered as one of the best anti-ageing food. Masoor Dal contains anti-oxidants in abundance thus minimizes the cell and tissue damages and destroys the free radicals. If consumed 2-3 times a week, it helps to stay young.
- Contains fibre, protein and other essential nutrients that help to gain better immunity.
- Low in fat and high in fibre which improves the digestion thus helps in your weight loss regime.
- Red lentil has anti-cancer properties which reduce the risk of colon, lung, breast and bowel cancer.
- High Iron and potassium make it beneficial for various health issues.
- Masoor dal is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and E, Zinc and Copper making it an excellent food for your eyes.
- Contains magnesium, calcium and phosphorus that helps in proper development of bones and gives strength to teeth.
Masoor Dal Uses for Skin
Masoor dal or red lentil has lots of skin benefits when blended with another ingredient.
- Ground red lentil with turmeric and rose water and apply it on your skin to get the radiant skin.
- Prepare a paste of red lentil and tomato and apply it on your tanned skin to permanently remove the tan in few weeks.
- Rejuvenate your dry skin by soaking Masoor Dal overnight in milk and then apply the paste with rose water.
There are no reviews yet.