Farmer’s Fresh Chana Dal also known as Bengal gram dal comes from the heart of India. It is grown under favourable climate and in rich soil to add highest nutritional value to your food. Chana dal is one of the most widely used legumes and can be blend effortlessly with many Indian dishes.
Chana Dal Recipes
Chana dal is a part of every kitchen around the nation. Few people prefer to have it with rice and roti, while other prefer to make Dhoklas, Pakodas and other famous Indian Recipes.
- Gujratis are fond of Dhoklas. It is there go to food. Dhokla is made by preparing the batter with soaked chana dal, ginger and green chilly. It can be eaten raw or fried with onion and curry leaves for crispier taste.
- In Bihari cuisine, Chana dal is roasted and powdered to make Sattu. Sattu is used with a famous sumptuous dish called“Litti Chokha”.
- In Chattisgarh, Chana dal is ground to make besan which is then used in various dishes like Pakoda Kadhi, Boondi Kadhi, Besan ke ladoo, Besan Ka Halwa and many more.
Apart from the recipes, chana dal is also used in beauty products as a besan. It is an excellent face mask to remove dirt and oil. It also aids to make your skin glow.
Freshest Chana Dal of India
You will feel the freshness of Farmer’s Fresh Chana Dal when you open the pack. Our Chana dal is unpolished and as fresh as it gets. It is milled only after we receive your order on Vitsupp. You hear the hard cracking sound when you chew it with your teeth – which is a firm indicator of an unpolished and super- fresh Dal.
Recipes prepared using our dal is great in taste and rich in nutrient value. It helps you with digestion and weight control. Enjoy home-made Pakodas and Dhoklas in its healthiest avatar.
Health Benefits of Farmer’s Fresh Chana Dal
- High in Fiber
- Rich in Protein
- Contains essential amino acids.
- Has low hypoglycaemic index thus suitable for diabetic persons as well.
- It is naturally grown and unpolished, therefore takes less time to cook and easy to digest.