Patanjali Cow ghee is an essential power food and full of health benefits. Its nutritive properties make for an ideal diet which is good for mind and spirit. Cow Ghee is more stable and produces lesser acrylamide ( a toxic compound) when heated compared to other vegetable and seed oils.
It helps in digestion and improves memory, Ojas, Vata and Pitta imbalance. Regular consumption of ghee or inclusion of ghee as part of the diet is recommended for those seeking weight gain.
The word “Ghee” was originated from Sanskrit word meaning “Sprinkled”. In Ayurveda, Cow’s Ghee has been lauded as an essential superfood with many health benefits for thousands of years. It is used in traditional religious rituals in Southeast Asia and also for preparation of herbal medicines.
Health Benefits of Patanjali Cow’s Ghee:
- Ghee calms Pitta and Vata. Hence, it is ideal for people with Vata-Pitta body type and for those suffering from Vata and Pitta imbalance disorders.
- Oral consumption of Cow Ghee to relieve dryness.
- Cow ghee is better for the heart as compared to other buffalo ghee.
- Patanjali Cow ghee contains only those fatty acids or saturated fat that are primarily 89 % short chain fatty acids, compared with the longer chain with other animal fats. it is the long chain fatty acid that is associated with blood clotting and thrombosis.
- Patanjali Cow milk is easy to digest and helps in hormone production and strengthening the cells membranes.
- It Helps in increasing intelligence and memory power.
- Boost body energy and detoxify the body.