Flaxseed oil is extracted from nutritious flaxseed and is full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 Fatty acids are associated with healthier brain & heart, better mood, decreased inflammation and healthier skin & hair.
Key features of Health First Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Health First Flaxseed oil is 100% Cold Pressed oil from Organic Flaxseed.
- Packed in cardboard box to avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Packed in glass bottle to ensure freshness.
- Freshly cold-pressed organic Flaxseed oil of exceptional quality and a sweet mild flavour.
- It is one of richest non-fish sources of Omega 3 fatty acid
- Flaxseed Oil is rich in the Omega 3 fatty acid
- Oil from Flaxseed also contains almost 55% alpha linolenic acid (ALA) – which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol concentrations
- It is a wonderful, smooth, nutty-tasting, mineral-rich oil
- As it is extracted from organic Flaxseed, it is free from pesticides and herbicides
- Courtesy Cold Pressed oil extraction method its fatty acid is in a natural condition.
- Flax seed oil also contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin E
- Excellent for vegetarians.
- Free from GMO’s.
- This flaxseed oil is suitable for vegetarians, Vegans and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- Free from yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, lactose, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
Ingredients of Health First Cold Pressed Organic Flaxseed Oil
- This package contains two bottles of 100ml Organic, cold pressed Flaxseed oil each.
- The Oil is 100% Organic and extracted using cold pressed methods.
- No preservatives or additives.
Why Vegetarians must consume Flaxseed Oil?
Organic & Cold pressed Flaxseed oil is the richest omega 3 edible oil known to mankind. It contains 55% linolenic acid, which is necessary for physical health but most vegetarian food does not contain it. Therefore it becomes a must addition to a vegetarian diet.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablespoons daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening and use within 3 months.
Key Benefits of Flaxseed oil
Omega-3 fatty acids found in Flaxseed oil play some critical roles in the body. Omega-3 Fatty acid deficiency leads to lower intelligence, depression, heart disease, arthritis, cancer and many other health problems. Below are some of the key benefits of Flaxseed oil:
- Works as natural laxative
- Helps with weight loss
- Relieves constipation and diarrhea
- Fights cellulite
- reduces eczema
- Treats Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Boosts Heart Health
- Helps Fight Cancer
There are no reviews yet.