VitSupp is a Health and Wellness Platform intended to connect with users seeking to help them recover from Nutritional deficiencies. The VitSupp Team has developed the entire content of this website on the basis of research papers published by leading institutions, books by relevant authorities as well as other content available on Internet. The entire contents on this website are the personal opinion of the VitSupp Healthcare Team members. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified medical practitioner and is not intended as a medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of VitSupp Healthcare team members. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions in conjunction with a qualified medical practitioner only .
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, do consult your medical practitioner before using any products based on content available on this website.
- The products and claims made on specific products on this website are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Information provided on this website and any other linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form.
- Information provided on this website is not final and may be changed or updated as new information or research is found.
- Information on this website including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
- This website does not recommend self-medication or self-management of health issues.
- Information on this website is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your medical practitioner if you have any health related questions.
- Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on this or any website for that matter.
- You should not use the information or services on this website to diagnose or treat any health issues or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue.
- Individuals are different and may react differently to different products.
- You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements.
- Comments made in any forums on this Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us nor do they represent the position or views of VitSupp Healthcare.
- Product ratings by any current or previous employees or website users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional.
- Always check the product label, packaging and expiry prior to using any product. If there are any discrepancies, customers should follow the information provided on the product label or packaging. You should contact the manufacturer directly for clarification as to product labeling and packaging details and recommended use.
- VitSupp Healthcare is not liable for any information provided on this Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health purposes.
- The products or claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Dietary products are not intended to treat, prevent or cure disease.
- VitSupp Healthcare makes no guarantee or warranty with respect to any products or services sold.
- VitSupp Healthcare is not responsible for any damages for information or services provided even if VitSupp Healthcare has been advised of the possibility of damages.